10. When, surprise!, your kid has a report on the civil war due tomorrow and its 7:30pm.
9. Neighbors/neighbor's dogs/neighbor's kids kept you up all night and you need to function.
8. Sister/Friend needs your shoulder at 11:00pm to cry about boyfriend/husband....again.
7. Loooong drive trip and whew! the kids finally fell asleep.
6. Term paper/work assignment/blog has to be done tonight.
5. There's a bottle of Jameson's and sweet cream on hand, Irish Whiskey anyone?
4. Sitting at the hospital waiting for your sister/friend to give birth.
3. Because you just had a fab nap and want a wake up (one of my favorites).
2. Because it's morning and mornings were made for a cuppa'.
1. Because there's still a bottle of Jameson's and sweet cream on hand and it would be a shame to waste it dontcha know.