Saturday, April 30, 2011
10 things to do to pick up a blah day
9. Go for a walk with your pet, you'll both feel better..especially after a quart of chunk monkey.
8. Go visit a friend in need and provide comfort, bring a dvd of Steel Mag and chunky monkey.
7. Get some sun, good vitamin D and lifts your spirits, work in the garden then go celebrate with a quart of chunky monkey.
6. Get out a sketch pad and some crayons, paints, pencils and find your inner Picasso, need ideal? Hello!draw a pic of a chunky monkey.
5. Empty your kitchen sink, put in the stoppers and fill the sink (both sides) with HOT water and bleach; use enough paper towels or cloth soaked in vinegar that you need to completly cover your faucet system, and wrap as good as possible. Go watch Steel Magnolias, about the time Julia Roberts tells her momma that she's expecting, pause the movie, go pull the plugs on the sink and unwrap vinegar cloths from faucet. With an old toothbrush, scrub around the sink and faucet area until its completely clean. Scour out the sink until completely clean. Spray sink and faucet area with windex and dry completely; you can also shine your now gorgeous sink with lemon oil. Fold a cloth towel next to sink and use it to dry and shine the sink whenever you use it....you'll feel like a million bucks. Now go finish the movie with a quart of chunky monkey.
4. Start a blog about something that really interests you, pets, hobbies, interests, health and diet, what ice cream flavors you prefer, I'd start with chunky monkey. Use it as a journal, its pretty cathartic.
3. Get in the car with a diet coke, sunflower seeds and if you are a really good driver and can eat ice cream while at the wheel, get a quart of chunky monkey and take off. You don't even have to get out of your p.j.s unless you have to get gas, and thats a judgment call.
2. Call 3 or 4 sisters or friends over, everybody wears big hats and talk with a southern accent while watching Steel Magnolia's and eating chunky monkey ice cream.....don't forget the mint juleps, if you don't know how to make them, Mojitos work: crush 3 or 4 mint leaves really well with a tablespoon of sugar in the bottom of a glass (you can use the end of a wooden spoon as a pestal, fill the glass with ice; now, in a martini shaker with ice pour, in a couple shots of rum with a splash of lemon or lime juice, shake and pour into your glass). Your welcome!
1. If none of the above sounds appealing then its time to pull out the big guns......TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF, or if your too modest, leave on your undies; put on some feel good music, something Joe Cocker, Train, The Boss and dance like no one is looking until you are sweaty and smiling, at least 30 minutes. Put on a robe, go sit outside and enjoy your chunky monkey.
Number One is a no-fail Green Girl Solution! Feel Better!
Love, Tobe' #1 on speed-dial.